Gotha date; RH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amajin Republic: General Update Thread
08-15-2017, 10:35 PM
Amajin Republic: General Update Thread
This is a thread I'd like to use for developing my nation in finer detail. I'd rather not create dozens of threads for every little proposal I come up with and clog up the forum. I'll start new threads for development milestones plus any inquiries I have. I will update this thread with smaller pieces of work I wish to publish.

To start off I've designed my first newspaper header in anticipation of filling out my nation's internal affairs and when ready, it's international relations.

The Amajin Republic's No.1 National Newspaper: The National Star
[Image: 7CX16fB.png]
08-18-2017, 12:39 PM
RE: Amajin Republic: General Update Thread
Next up I'll be looking at Gender, Marriage and Inter-Clan Relations in the Amajin Republic, which will be the first in a series on Amajin Society. Follow ups will cover subjects including the individual's place in Amajin society and the situation facing ethnic minorities in the Republic.
08-22-2017, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2017 10:44 PM by TeamBattleaxe.)
I've been working on a proposal for a client state of the Amajin Republic situated to the East and situated between The Republic and the Bind Successor State. The Protectorate of Ameratsu would be a Samzayid majority state and would help develop the Samzayid identity somewhat.

Territories: 7004-6, 7027-28, 7054.
[Image: jiGy37D.png]

Not an official claim just yet.
08-27-2017, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2017 10:25 PM by TeamBattleaxe.)
Amajin Republic wiki page now established. I'll be refining it and expanding content to other pages.
09-02-2017, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 09:32 PM by Thor99.)
I was just looking over the page and I got a few points about the ethnic groups. the Rovaji and Basuri, there are no peoples in the region where they can come from. this needs to be looked at.
Both look like they are people from the anarian continent, but Davai in that particular area is TOO isolated to allow for those facial features to exist in great numbers. new ethnic groups need to be consulted in group, new subdivisions of existing groups is ok.

The Encompassing Wolgos Bind -- All submit to the enlightenment of the chosen.
09-02-2017, 10:05 PM
There are many problems with this migration proposal, the main being that west davai has always been a high population area due to its high habitability and long migrations like this usually involved a few thousand individuals at most, in this particular scenario the terrain is rugged and involves very long distances and it would be impossible, its like saying that Alexander the greats armies settled and displaces the indians on the indus valley, the greeks and kushan readily dissolved into local populations.

Please amend.

The Encompassing Wolgos Bind -- All submit to the enlightenment of the chosen.
09-02-2017, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 07:59 PM by TeamBattleaxe.)
Thank you for your critique. Would a shift to a more typically Davaian/Raian appearance suffice for now? I have to agree that those pics look to Anarian and I should find better ones.

I would like to keep the language and cultural aspects because a lot of work has gone into them now. I also assumed that before the Amajin arrive in Northwestern Davai, it does not have that large a population - rather like Manchuria before the 19th century. That and an ethnocentric clan based culture means that the Amajin could preserve more of their identity. The Amajin Republic is the result of the 'Amajinisation' of the peninsula, similar to the Turkifacation of Anatolia.

The Seljuk Turks would make for a good counter example to the armies of Alexander. They are believed to have originated in the Altai region and migrated across the Eurasian steppe, through Iran and into Anatolia. A similar journey could be undertaken across Davai.
09-06-2017, 08:36 PM
I've now produced wiki articles presenting both the Capital and Largest City of the Amajin Republic. They give a basic outline of the cities and I utilised some pretty artwork I found to make them feel lively.

The Capital of the Republic, Periskho: http://www.worldofgotha.com/wiki/index.p...e=Periskho

The Largest City, Kesketari: http://www.worldofgotha.com/wiki/index.p...=Kesketari

I aim to produce articles on other cities: Botan, Damyatar, Kolbakur and Kihan.

Hope you like them!
09-08-2017, 09:57 AM
I'll be looking into them. I found Kesketari already, but then it was not finished yet.

VITTMARK:"This mess is a place." --- FISKS:"Fisk you!"