Gotha date; RH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kamuran Celestialism
02-01-2018, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2018 10:17 PM by TeamBattleaxe.)
Kamuran Celestialism
I'm making good progress through an article are the state religion of Kamura called in the native tongue Gokraavan Yol which translates as The Heavenly Way. It is a religion that reconciles my ideas concerning indigenous Sriaav spirituality and the Shuocian religious belief systems that are most prominent in West Davai.

Celestialism, the academic name for the faith, is a syncretic religion that is considered Shuocian to an extent but in practice is a heterodox interpretation if any. It probably resembles good ol' OOG Christianity more so that other religions in Gotha but also has very intresting concepts of it's own.

So please if I can have a moment of your time, let me talk to you about the Sublime Divinity of Our Goddess Keija: http://www.worldofgotha.com/wiki/index.p...lestialism
02-02-2018, 02:12 PM
RE: Kamuran Celestialism
Officially... (and speaking as half admin without a mandate) one is not really supposed to start with new pages until the main nation page is completed and approved for in game activity.

However... since religion is such a crucial aspect of national culture, and with that the nation as a whole, you probably made the right choice to put a lot of time and thoughts into this. I still have to read it a couple of times, it seems like a thorough piece of work that covers most aspect of any con religion. It could take a couple of days before I can make the time to do this, but it's on my priority list!

VITTMARK:"This mess is a place." --- FISKS:"Fisk you!"
02-02-2018, 10:28 PM
Quote:Officially... (and speaking as half admin without a mandate) one is not really supposed to start with new pages until the main nation page is completed and approved for in game activity.

This I did not realise. I've also done pages on the nation currency and language as well as flesh out the Sriaav page to reflect the new content. I'll be sure to focus on the main page in the coming days and await your approval.

It's only yours and maybe August's approval that's needed at the moment, right?
02-03-2018, 01:50 PM
TeamBattleaxe Wrote:It's only yours and maybe August's approval that's needed at the moment, right?

I have no idea what powers, if any, I have to approve this. Nothing was agreed except Pep's temporary admin powers.

Having said that, I think the work you're doing is really well thought through. I agree that you could maybe focus on getting the main page fully fleshed out before delving further into the detail. Although the pages on religion and the Siraav, as Pep has mentioned, are a logical place to start developing beyond the main page.

02-03-2018, 05:05 PM
I'm guessing here, but when it comes to content the good Lord (that's Alex / August Dux) and myself have been given some mandate to help proposals get from the forum stage to the wiki, and then from a wiki page to an approved nation. It's more of a practical way to go than a clear mandate.

And I'm pretty lax when it comes to procedures. It's best to focus on the main page, but as I said I have no problem with a separate page on religion or some contributions to the ethnicity page. I'm not even sure it is a real rule (and I'm too lazy to find out) but you have been around long enough now to be able to make a distinction between what is plausible to do right now, and what actions still are a no-no at this stage. I'm more of a nudger than a ruler... hehehe...

Proceed!

VITTMARK:"This mess is a place." --- FISKS:"Fisk you!"