Gotha date; RH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Expansion Proposal] A little extra for Kamura
02-10-2018, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2018 07:16 PM by TeamBattleaxe.)
[Expansion Proposal] A little extra for Kamura
This is a modest expansion to Kamura's territory to present the appearance of a maritime empire. I would like to claim a few strategically placed islands off the coast of West Davai which Kamura would want to claim as safe havens for it's fleet and garrisons as well as trade posts.

Also I wish to claim the Marakau islands in the central Shangti which would have been a historic stopping off point for Kamuran voyages to Altaia. Overtime the islands were settled by Sriaav and they were incorporated into the Empire.

Territories: 7167, 7168, 7169, 7180, 7223, 8234

Marked with black rings for your consideration.

[Image: GojmPdF.png?2]
02-10-2018, 08:07 PM
RE: [Expansion Proposal] A little extra for Kamura
If Kamura is going to be the preeminent maritime power in the region (besides certain Anarian powers), I don't see why not. They might even be more recent acquisitions, highlighting Kamura's resurgence as a major imperial power.

02-10-2018, 09:14 PM
I was thinking they should be older possessions, especially the West Davaian ones since Kamura has always had the advantage there. They've been plying the Shangti waters for many centuries so they have a significant presence beyond Kamura. Expect those islands in the Shangti to be like a Kamuran Azores.
02-14-2018, 01:28 AM
If you and Pep approve of this are we good to go?

Wield your power!
02-14-2018, 09:41 AM
You have my approval!